Workshops are only as beneficial to the degree of application once the workshop is complete. This is the difference you receive with the Enlivenhere Workshops, Continuing Education and Certification Programs.
Here all lessons are designed to deepen the understanding of the subject with the tools to apply directly into our daily lives creating healthy lifestyle shifts.
Here, we show up for ourselves and each other creating a community, a Sangha. This Sangha is strengthens our resolve to live our best lives.
- Workshops will be presented weekly with recordings available prior to the next lesson.
- All workshops are 4 week/ sessions except for Mindfulness Foundations. This workshop is 8 weeks with the optional 20 week for certification.
- Access to workshops will be available for 3 months after the conclusion of the workshop.
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Hours are available upon request.
move your practice forward
2023 Workshop Schedule
The Mindful Intention Workshop is a series of inquiries cultivating and redefining your desires for the New Year. The series applies a modern yoga approach to setting traditional resolutions and teaches how to weave actions to support intentions. Through the month we will…
- Define & bring clarity to common "new year" nomenclature.
- Create & Refine Mantra/ Affirmation
- Establish & personalize our Habitual Tracker
- Apply Yamas, Niyamas, Koshas & Kleshas
- Gentle Movement & Mindfulness Practices
- Wednesdays, 9am, January 4th, 11th, 18th, & 25th
Low Back Wellness
Low back pain is the leading cause of physical limitation in people today with the highest source of incapacitation, suffering, and expense. The Low Back Wellness Workshop teaches the thoughtful and proven practices of yoga therapy considering the whole person. The lessons include:
- Define Common Low Back Conditions
- Anatomy 101
- Roles of Skeleton & Muscular Function
- Importance of mobility, flexibility & endurance
- Supportive Anatomy – Core & Diaphragm
- Mindful Movement: Uniting Mind & Body
- Wednesdays, 9am, February 1st, 8th, & 15th (3 weeks only)
Learn to fuel your body with a healthy relationship with food using the tools of mindfulness, neuroscience and community. With mindful awareness you will better understand your:
- Physical cues of hunger & fullness
- Cravings for certain foods and why this is happening
- Experiences when considering when & what to eat
- The connection between mind and body
- How to identify and shift your eating habits and routines
- Wednesdays, 9am, March 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th
Learning to meditate is one of the most powerful and impactful things you can do for your own personal mental health and well-being. This month you will learn...
- What is mindfulness?
- The practice of present, concentration, body awareness, mindful listening, equanimity & obstacles.
- Mindful Daily Practices & Journal Exercises
- Teacher Training Certification extends 12 weeks with practicum hours*
- Wednesday, 9am, April 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, May 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th
Power of Prana
This four week series introduces how breath is our greatest tool to regulate the continuous fluctuations of body, mind and emotion. Through the month we will learn...
- Anatomy of the thoracic cavity & structure
- Mechanics & Physiology of Breathing
- Cycle of Breath & relationship to the Nervous system
- Science behind nose & mouth breathing
- Pranayama Practices & understanding breath applications
- The Five Vayus and applying into asana practices
- Wednesdays, 9am, September 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th
Open Yoga Forum
Here is your opportunity to ask anything about yoga, your current practice and support to apply yoga "on & off the mat."
Similar to privates these sessions can further personalize your practice and deepen Sangha relationships.
To make our time as productive as possible Amy will send reminders and request and inquiries prior to sessions.
Teachers training to become Mindfulness Teaches can offer 5-10min mindfulness practices & receive Sangha feedback.
Wednesdays, 9am in June & October