The sages say that saucha is not only the foundation for bodily health, it is the doorway to deeper and more tranquil states of meditation. This workshop offers a safe environment to reflect on your immediate health & wellness. Amy will guide you through a workbook journey that will provide you with practical "off the mat" actions to increase clarity.
"Saucha is the mindful practice to remove impurities that cause dis-ease. It's taking responsibility for the choices we make for our body (physical), mind (mental), and heart (emotion)." aj
What you'll get:
- This in-person workshop is Friday, March 24, 12 - 1:30pm
- Chair Yoga, Breathwork & Mindfulness Practice to prepare you for some deep work!
- Your ENLIVENhere Workbook will be emailed for download upon payment. Amy will guide you through the journal practice to encourage, inspire & support your practice of Saucha "off the mat."
- Devoting time to share in Sangha - a deeply rich part of our practice.
- One Aroma Coffee Beverage (a $6 dollar value)
A little more info...
- Arrive early to order your beverage. You are also welcome to bring or purchase lunch, too.
- This a is small group event; capacity is 8.
- The workshop is 1.5hrs.
- All levels of yoga are welcome especially for those that want more out of life!
- Located at Aroma Coffee, 33429 Redmond-Fall City Rd SE, Fall City, WA 98024
- Pay here via Paypal or
- Venmo: @enlivenhere
- No refunds