Welcome to our breath and pranayama workshop! Where we will explore the transformative power of conscious breathwork and pranayama techniques. Breathing is an essential and involuntary function of the body that occurs automatically however with conscious awareness and control, we can deepen and expand our breath to enhance our physical, mental, and emotional health.
Pranayama is the ancient yogic practice of regulating the breath for the purpose of cultivating prana or life force energy in the body. In this workshop, we will learn various pranayama techniques:
- Nadi Shodhana
We will also explore the mechanics of the breath, the connection to the nervous system and learn how to use Prana to regulate our nervous system and reduce stress and anxiety.
Through guided Breathwork and Pranayama experimental practices, we will deepen our awareness of the breath and its transformative power and cultivate a sense of calm and inner peace.
What you'll get:
- Take home the ENLIVENhere Workbook.
- One 20 minute follow-up call or zoom with Amy to guide you with a breath/prana practice into lifestyle practice.
- Devoting time to share in Sangha - a deeply rich part of our practice.
A little more info...
- This in-person workshop is Sunday, May 7th 3 - 5:30pm
- Located at Twin Peaks Nutrition & Wellness, 209 Main Ave. S Suite 111
- This a is small group event; capacity is 10.
- The workshop is 1.5hrs.
- All levels of yoga are welcome from beginners to experienced practitioners and yoga & movement teachers.
- CE Hours upon request
- Pay here via Paypal or
- Venmo: @enlivenhere (Venmo payments are greatly appreciated to reduce small business fees)
- No refunds